Smyrna Woman Injured After Cigarette Sparks Fire

posted by Delaware News -

(Smyrna, DE)  --  An attempt to light a cigarette is the cause of a fire that left a Smyrna woman critically injured.  The blaze was started when a 62-year-old woman who was on oxygen tried to light a cigarette inside a home in the 500 block of West Commerce Street yesterday afternoon around 1:00.  She was taken to the hospital to be treated for inner airway burns and second-degree burns on her face.  Seven others were living in the home.  They were not injured. 

Source: 24/7 News

Comments

title

Content Goes Here

This ad will close in X seconds.